Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions of Use Agreement
1. Acceptance of Agreement.You agree to the terms and conditions outlined in this Terms and Conditions of use Agreement ("Agreement") with respect to our site (the "Site"). This Agreement constitutes the entire and only agreement between us and you, and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous agreements, representations, and understandings with respect to the Site, the content, products or services provided through the Site. This Agreement may be amended by us at any time without notice to you. The latest Agreement will be posted on the Site, and you should review this Agreement prior to using the Site.
2. Copyright.The content, graphics, designs, artworks, and other matters related to the Site are protected under applicable copyrights, trademarks, registered trademarks and other proprietary rights. The copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any such matters or any part of the Site, is strictly prohibited. You do not acquire ownership rights to any design, content or other materials viewed through the Site.
3. Fraud:When becoming a member, you confirm that the information provided in this form is true and that you agree to abide by the Terms and Conditions of use of this site.
4. Limited Right to Use.The viewing, printing or downloading of any content, graphic, or design, from this Site grants you only a limited, nonexclusive license for use solely by you for your own personal use and not for republication, distribution, assignment, sublicense, sale, preparation of derivative works or other use. No part of any design, graphic, or content may be reproduced in any form or incorporated into any information retrieval system, electronic or mechanical, other than for your personal use (but not for resale or redistribution). You may not use any design for reproduction, unless you have written permission from Antman Helmet Design and have paid for the copyright to use said design. This is strictly to be adhered to. Payment for your custom helmet, design, or graphic, does not give you copyright of that design. We will not accept any reproduction of our designs unless produced and painted by Antman Helmet Design.
5. Disclaimer.With no fault of our own, there is always the possibility that this site may contain or develop bugs, errors, limitations, or other problems. All responsibility or liability for any damages caused by viruses contained within the electronic file containing the site is disclaimed. We will not be held liable for any damages caused by virus that is no fault of Antamn Helmet Design.
6. Third-Party Merchant Services.We allow access to or advertise third-party merchant sites ("Merchants") from which you may purchase goods or services. You understand that we do not operate or control the services offered by Merchants. Merchants are responsible for all aspects of order processing, fulfillment, billing and customer service. We are not liable for any damages arrising from transactions between you and merchants. We and the Merchants are independent contractors and neither party has authority to make any representations or commitments on behalf of the other.
7. Payments.You agree that if you are purchasing something from us or from our Merchants that any credit card information you supply is true, correct and complete, and any charges incurred by you will be honored by your credit card company, and you will pay the charges incurred by you at the posted prices, including any shipping fees and applicable taxes.
8. Links to Other Web Sites.This Site may contain links to other Web sites. We are not responsible for the content, accuracy or opinions expressed in such Web sites, and such Web sites are not investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy or completeness by us.
9. Applicable Law.YOU AGREE THAT ALL ACTIONS OR PROCEEDINGS ARISING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY OUT OF THIS AGREEMENT, OR YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR ANY DESIGNS OR PRODUCTS OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH SUCH USE, SHALL BE LITIGATED IN THE QUEENSLAND JUSISDICTION. YOU ARE EXPRESSLY SUBMITTING AND CONSENTING IN ADVANCE TO SUCH JURISDICTION IN ANY ACTION OR PROCEEDING IN ANY OF SUCH COURTS. This site is created and controlled by Antman Helmet Design in the State of Queensland, Australia.